• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cannot configure Google Analytics app

TomaszW

Hi, I'm trying to build a workflow with Google Analytics app, but I cannot configure it.
I connected to Google Analytics using the account with administrator permissions, however, Pabbly doesn't detect "Property" and "View (Profile)" so I cannot complete the configuration.
Could you advise how to solve it?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @TomaszW

As we can see from your workflow, you haven't set any trigger steps for Google Analytics. Please explain at what step and field you are getting stuck with the help of a screenshot.

Further, can you please check once in your account whether do you have any property and view?

Whereas you can refer to the following video lessons and try again.

TomaszW

Hey @Supreme
Yes, I'm failing on first step of configuring Google ANalytics trigger.
Below I'm sending the screenshots of what field are not detected, whereas I have them in my Google Analytics.

1687362077883.png

1687362246749.png

Supreme

Staff member
As we can see from our end it seems like you might have created any projects in your Google Analytics and because of that the project fields are not getting any data.

So, please make a project in your account and then try using the Google Analytics trigger event.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @TomaszW

We have checked the same by listing the properties from your Google Analytics and we can see your properties are not getting listed from the Google account itself.

So, please contact the Google Workspace support team and then try again. As a check, we have added an action step to check whether the properties are getting listed or not.

1687521487611.png