• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problems with Shopify and shopping cart data.

Brayan

I need assistance. A week ago, I requested support because I need to connect a Shopify account to a Google Sheets spreadsheet in order to monitor all possible information regarding placed orders, abandoned shopping carts, canceled purchases, and other relevant data that I could collect. When I asked for support, they sent me the following video which explains the process very well. However, when I attempted to follow the steps, I encountered an issue. The option that appears in the video does not appear for me when capturing the purchase responses. The video shows at minute 8:22 that the "Line Items" character should contain all the order information, but it does not appear in my integration. How can I resolve this and get all the necessary information to display properly?

1690836366824.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Brayan

If you want to capture the multiple line item data you need to capture the webhook response in advance response by toggling the "Simple Response" button.

You can also refer to the following video on how you can capture the response in advance format and process it in the Line Itemizer action step.

1690955543611.png

Brayan

I have the solution to my problem, but I'm not sure if Pabbly can assist me. What I need is:

In my Shopify store, under the "Orders" section, I receive all the orders that have been placed during the day along with all the information. The issue is that, in order to manage my inventory properly, after a purchase, I add tags in the "Tags" section to identify my sales, as shown in the image. Since this isn't an automated event but an internal action I perform, the webhook doesn't capture this information in the Google Sheets whenever a sale comes in, as it occurs after the sales process.

In conclusion, I need to know if there's a feature in Pabbly that allows me to gather all the orders with complete information displayed in the image, including the tags added after the sales, and send it to a Google Sheets spreadsheet.

My idea is that, for instance, every hour, the integration captures the orders along with the tags and sends them to a Google Sheets spreadsheet for my analysis. This means that every hour, the integration should gather the orders that were received during that time, without duplicating entries. Only the orders generated within that hour should be sent, and all the relevant information should be compiled in a Google Sheets spreadsheet to maintain a historical record and eliminate the need for manual data entry. That's the process I need to implement.

If there's a way to carry out this process, I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with a step-by-step guide on how to achieve it.

1691037940704.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Brayan

As we can see from your Shopify action step it appears that you haven't passed the accounts credentials correctly, which we have corrected.

So, regarding your concern about processing the Tags from the given Order Id, you can use the "Get Order by ID" action step.

1691051193848.png

My idea is that, for instance, every hour, the integration captures the orders along with the tags and sends them to a Google Sheets spreadsheet for my analysis. This means that every hour, the integration should gather the orders that were received during that time, without duplicating entries. Only the orders generated within that hour should be sent, and all the relevant information should be compiled in a Google Sheets spreadsheet to maintain a historical record and eliminate the need for manual data entry. That's the process I need to implement.
Additionally, if you wish to retrieve Orders details every hour, you can utilize the Scheduler trigger event. However, please note that there is currently no built-in mechanism within the Trigger event to filter out duplicate entries or new orders when processing the Shopify action steps.

Considering this, we recommend using the "New Order" trigger event provided by Shopify. This will enable you to handle new orders more effectively and avoid any duplication issues.

1691051324508.png

Brayan

Hi supremo
I apologize, but I still face issues with the integrations. On some occasions, it does capture the tag I place after a few orders are processed, but on others, it does not.

As mentioned earlier, these tags are added after creating the orders, approximately 15 minutes later. I understand the option of using "Schedule by Pabbly," but the problem lies in my uncertainty of how to integrate it, given that it appears it can only be placed at the beginning of the entire integration. What I attempted was creating a new integration where the "Schedule by Pabbly" option is placed at the beginning. However, when I tried to create the API as demonstrated in the video, I'm unsure how to retrieve the responses in a simple mode in order to gather all the data and consequently send the responses to Google Sheets to maintain control over the orders. I need guidance on how to set up the API to obtain all the fields or which fields to extract from Shopify, assuming the API setup is correct.

My idea is that the order of this integration should be as follows:

1. Schedule by Pabbly
2. Shopify New Order
3. Google Sheets

I am uncertain whether this is the ideal order for achieving my goal. I simply need to confirm the correct fields. If the fields are accurate, I will provide you with links to both the previous integration and the new one.

Previous Integration: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZjMDYzMzA0MzY1MjY4NTUzMDUxMzYi_pc

New Integration: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZjMDYzMDA0M2M1MjY4NTUzNzUxMzIi_pc

Please, if you could provide me with a step-by-step guide, I would greatly appreciate it.
It is of great urgency, please.
1691463556343.png

1691463607191.png

Supreme

Staff member
Considering the complexity of your use case, I will highly advisable to enlist the services of an automation expert. This professional can adeptly design the required automation for your workflow and take care of all management aspects on your behalf.