• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

PSB app for Pabbly Connect

rodrigo

Hi,

I'm testing the app of Pabbly Subscription Billing for Pabbly connect.

I'm using the Updating Subscription action.

I need update just the field: Update Reason

How can I do this? Because if I leave the other fields empty it's replacing the current subscription data.

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rodrigo

We have replied to your query on another thread, please check that out.

rodrigo

Hi @Supreme ,

Thanks for help, but this is a different question...

How can I update just one field and leave all other fields without change?

Thank you

rodrigo

@Supreme I need get the subscription and update just one field and keep all others untouched, how can I do this?

I will need to map again all fields? This can be a problem... some fiels like:

TWyOHfj.png

I don't even know where is this information in the webhook!

Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rodrigo

In terms to update the fields of the subscription you need to pass all the relative fields of the subscription with the help of the "Pabbly Subscription Billing: Get Single Subscription" action step. In this scenario, your previously added fields will always be intact and the updating wouldn't get affected.

2023-02-10_16h06_11.png

rodrigo

Hi @Supreme

I tried this event, but this one also not have any information related to the field that I post above "Card ID" where is this informations?

Also did you know where can I see the Data Subscription Note content inside the PSB dashboard? And how can I update this information using Pabbly Connect?

Supreme

Staff member
In that case, you can leave the Card Id field empty as mentioned in the screenshot.

1676096333854.png

And as a result, the following invoice will be reflected in your subscription section.

1676096474359.png