• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

updating a field without lose data

rodrigo

I'm using Pabbly Connect to integrate with Pabbly Subscription Billing.

I'm receiving from webhook a specific information that I need add in the customer profile, in this field:

Data Shipping Address Attention

I used the native PSB action and it works with Update Customer Detail event.

But the problem is: it's adding the webhook information in this field but it also replace the old content.

How can I first check the current informations on this field, and after that I update adding the new webhook content.

Example: Check Data Shipping Address Attention field, if it has a name inside, example:

Rodrigo

And my webhook have a new data with another name, example:

Rafael

How to just add Rafael and not erase the previous informations, update the customer profile with:

Rodrigo Rafael

Same if I need remove information of this field, let's say that I have these names inside:

Rodrigo Rafael Pedro José

And I need remove just the name: Rafael

How to update this field to be just: Rodrigo Pedro José

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rodrigo

In terms of updating the same data from the trigger response and searching the customer's details, you can then map the data to add the incoming name and existing data.

1675926751474.png