• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Razorpay and acadle integration

Anupam

I need to integrate RazorPay and Acadle i.e if anyone pays money in a razorpay payment page, automatically the accadle login invite should be sent to the user and one welcome email should be sent.

I am little confused about which trigger to use it in razor pay, example "order paid" or "payment captured" etc.

I also want this to be triggered only for one particular payment page in my razor pay login. If payment is made in other payment pages (which have different product than acadle) invite email should not be generated.

Please help me regarding this.

Fagun Shah

Watch first part of this video for razorpay -

Use payment captured trigger.
I dont think that razorpay allow payment page specific webhooks, so you need to setup it at account level in razorpay.

Then you can filter it via amout in pabbly connect easily.Razorpay does not send product name in webhook data, so you have use filter to know for which thing/product customer paid.

This way you won't waste any tasks.

Anupam

If Razorpay does not send product name in webhook data,to know or which product customer paid, how do we apply the filter to the amount? Example my product is 5999. So for all amount of 5999 paid through my razor pay data, i need to apply the filter? Or is there a hidden field or page name filter etc I can apply? Is there any video?

Fagun Shah

If Razorpay does not send product name in webhook data,to know or which product customer paid, how do we apply the filter to the amount? Example my product is 5999. So for all amount of 5999 paid through my razor pay data, i need to apply the filter? Or is there a hidden field or page name filter etc I can apply? Is there any video?
Yes, you need to filter by price data you get in webhook.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
@Anupam

Yes you need to put a filter based on the transaction amount as shown below and use the trigger event as "order paid" -

1620625380457.png

Razorpay webhook data does not provide product names, based on which you can easily make use of filter. The only solution here is to use the filter based on the transaction amount.

Additionally, Razorpay does not offer the option to set the webhook based on products. They have a common section for setting up webhooks for all products.