• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Reasons of "Client Authentication Failed" error at the Payment Gateway's end

Pabbly Team

Staff member
[Customer Query] -

Getting a "Client Authentication failed" error for PayPal then if I click over to pay with stripe that error remains even though I think it is only for PayPal and would be confusing for clients. Regardless trying to see what the issue is with PayPal.

S

Sonam

The error "Client Authentication Failed" is triggered only when the payment gateway credentials are entered at the wrong place i.e. in place of live gateway keys by mistake if test gateway credentials are added then it will show the same error. For instance, if we are misplacing the keys like entering test credentials with the live mode option then it will throw the error. For reference, please follow this video -https://www.screenpresso.com/cloud/FKplg/

Hence, please check the settings accordingly.