• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Recapture response doesn't work, but workflow does

Oukside

Hi dear

a weird thing is happening to one of my workflow.
If I click on "Recapture Response", no value is passed (when a webhook is triggered). But the workflow - well - woks. (It passes data to a Google Sheets.)

Is something to be fixed or "it's ok"?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Oukside

If you click the "Recapture Webhook Response" button, you should capture the webhook response from the application corresponding to the selected trigger event. Otherwise, the trigger event will remain active until a response is received from the application.

Oukside

I've done this, the problem is not that the response is not received. Is that all values are void. But in the Google Sheets linked, they are stored correctly.

Supreme

Staff member
I've done this, the problem is not that the response is not received. Is that all values are void. But in the Google Sheets linked, they are stored correctly.
Can you please record a short video on your concern how you are actually capturing the response and can share the workflow URL for the same?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Oukside

I'm able to compare the values from your Google Sheets with the webhook responses captured by your workflow, ensuring that they are passing data correctly.

1712554014943.png

You can check it through a webbooks testing site called webhook.site. Kindly note that the Razorpay trigger event is a webhook-based trigger event that only gets the response once sent by the application.

You can copy the webhook URL provided by Webhook.site inside your application and do the test event inside the application to see if the webhook is being processed inside Webhook.site too. This will double-confirm the issue.

Here is a sample video that you can follow to track the webhook issue: