• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Reddit Flow Is Failing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jock

No i meant not using the webhook on sc and just using wordpress.. By the way Story Chief said they responded to you and waiting on your response.

Supreme

Staff member
Because you have mapped the trigger event(meta event) instead of the title which you have to use from the trigger response in the Reddit action step.

1671434735017.png

Please map the appropriate data in the action step which you want to pass on Reddit action step.

Moreover, we can see your automation is capturing the data from StoryChief correctly and passing the data to "Reddit". Please do the correct changes and then try again.

Jock

Hey @Jock

You cannot pass anything in the URL field, you need to pass a valid URL in the action step.

View attachment 19419
It would be easier to show a video on what should be here. I am afraid i still do not understand. What url? what do i add, you are acting like i should be an expert in these automations. You may understand this, but I do not.

Supreme

Staff member
what out of this image needs selected ; https://d.pr/xT8ztF
You need to pass the post URL in the action step which is coming from your trigger response.

You can try the following field and try it accordingly.

1671689497274.png

Further, you may ask Reddit what else you can pass in the URL field of their action step.

Status
Not open for further replies.