• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Refund and Cancel

Imm

My pabbly connect wa paid 17 june and i want to cancel and refund my subscription because i not using the plataform anymore!!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Imm,

I have forwarded your request to our accounts team. They will get in touch with you shortly.
Could you also please specify the reason for the cancellation of your subscription? Your feedback is invaluable to us, and this will help us improve our platform.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Imm

We have canceled and refunded the payment to your account. Kindly check your account after 5-10 business days.