• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Regarding filter feature by pabbly not working properly

Hi Support team,
Please help me with a workflow I am creating to integrate WATI and google sheet. I am checking a email ID coming from webhook, if it exists in a google sheet.
And then if it exists I am branching out my flow in WATI. However the filter in pabbly always returns true even though the email id doesn't exist in the google sheet.
Please check below screenshots.
1671616451512.png

1671616485977.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jiteshclare

Could you please share the name of the workflow in which you have tried the same? So that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jiteshclare

We looked into your account and it appears that the email address which you are looking for is not available on your respective Google Sheets and because of that you are getting the "Data Not Found".

Further, we have changed the filter condition which will only forward if the Google Sheets has that particular email address.

1671696974761.png