• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

respond.io API is invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenna

Hi, i created a new workflow & redo the steps. But action step 2, have this error (when i try to create a contact)

1682779276121.png

Supreme

Staff member
Please read the help text carefully and then try again. You need to leave the field empty if you do not wish to pass anything.

1682918470271.png

Jenna

I see, thank you. Next is the tagging. I have insert 4 taggging, but when it comes to respond.io, all 4 taggings lumped together as 1 instead of 4

Last edited:

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @Jenna,

Thank you for bringing your issue to our attention.

Our integration team is currently reviewing the matter and is committed to resolving it by the end of the day. We understand the importance of ensuring that this issue does not impede your workflow, and we will work diligently to prevent any potential roadblocks.

Please allow us some time to investigate and address the issue. I will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Nivesh
Pabbly.com

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @Jenna,
We sincerely appreciate your patience in this matter.
Our team has developed a new action step called "Add tags to contact (New)" and conducted rigorous testing to ensure its proper functionality. We kindly request you evaluate it from your perspective and provide us with feedback.

1683096009457.png

image (5).png

Thanks!
Pabbly.com

Status
Not open for further replies.