• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Respond.io Integration Whatsapp Template Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Subin, but I can't wait, so I'm trying to use API by Pabbly to quickly use this function.

But I need a little help, the API is the attachment "image01", and the "image02" is the settings I use on pabbly.com to call this API, but If I call a test request, in the "image03" attached you can see the error answer.

I Obviously use real parameters and real channel token.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your attention!

Attachments

• image01.jpg
    image01.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 51
  • image02.jpg
    image02.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 57
  • image03.jpg
    image03.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Bringlese_academy

For the API which you are trying to configure, you need to use the "Custom request" type for the action event type.

Further, you need to cross-check the template whether are you having in your application or not.

1660973197155.png

Hi, thanks for the answer! It worked until today, now I have an error but I didn't change anything. Why?

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.