• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Response not received in 15 seconds

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

Most of my automation stopped because of this "Response not received in 15 seconds" error.

I recorded my screen to show you my workflow.

Here's the link:
Thumbnail for video
Watch Video

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
This error means that when Pabbly Connect is sending a request to the external application.

However, The external application is not sending any response back in 15 seconds. This usually means that the external application is not working or is not able to handle the request.

Please check with the external service provider in this case is WA Gold and ask if they experienced any downtime with their service.

This error means that when Pabbly Connect is sending a request to the external application.

However, The external application is not sending any response back in 15 seconds. This usually means that the external application is not working or is not able to handle the request.

Please check with the external service provider in this case is WA Gold and ask if they experienced any downtime with their service.
Hi Neeraj,

Thanks for your reply. I also checked with Wa Gold. They said it's Pabbly's limitation and out of their concern.

They replied, can Pabbly increase the time limit from 15 seconds to 20 seconds?

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Neeraj,

Thanks for your reply. I also checked with Wa Gold. They said it's Pabbly's limitation and out of their concern.

They replied, can Pabbly increase the time limit from 15 seconds to 20 seconds?

We have a soft limit of 15 seconds to get a response from the external software before the connection is terminated.

However, We usually wait a little longer than 15 seconds for the response to arrive from the external platform.

In this specific case, we waited for 25 seconds for the response to be received from the external software before we outputted the error message.

If this is a one-off case, I will say do not worry about it too much and just re-execute the task.

If it happens a lot of times then the external vendor needs to optimize their systems or implement a queueing system at their end to put your messages in the queue for later delivery.