• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

SMTP by Pabbly - timeout

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @finanzfroh

It appears that you might not have connected your SMTP account to the action step correctly and because of that the response you are getting is taking time.

So, please make a new connection and then try again.

Hello @Supreme
Thank you very much for your quick reply!
I have checked the connection data myself and had it checked by my provider. The answer is:
Hello,
the data is correct, a timeout rather indicates a connection problem.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Could you please check this?

Supreme

Staff member
Thank you very much for your quick reply!
I have checked the connection data myself and had it checked by my provider. The answer is:
Hello,
the data is correct, a timeout rather indicates a connection problem.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Could you please check this?
Can you please update the connection with Encryption type with TLS and Port 587.

2024-03-06_17h48_08.png

Hi @Supreme,
I have tried the encryption type with TLS and port 587 but the result was
1709730284271.png

I have also tried ports (587) 465, 2525 and 25 with every encryption type (TLS, NONE, SSL).
Only port 465 deliver: Response not received in 25 secondes.
The rest delivers:SMTP Error: Could not authenticate or Could not connect to SMPT host.