• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Response: Reached the limit of requests. Your access is temporarily restricted.

Hi all,

Im trying to connect calendly to freshsales and I'm getting this error from Freshsales under Data Out.

How can I get this fixed?

The fields under freshsales don't get updated with the correct data from my trigger (calendly)

I attached the screenshot.

Thanks,

Mario

1670124470369.png

1670124437868.png

aaron

This is a limit that you reached with freshsales. You will have to wait to have the limit reset or reach out to them directly in regards to it. Nothing Pabbly really can do about that.

Supreme

Staff member
Im trying to connect calendly to freshsales and I'm getting this error from Freshsales under Data Out.

How can I get this fixed?

The fields under freshsales don't get updated with the correct data from my trigger (calendly)
You achieved this restriction with Freshsales. You will have to wait for the threshold to be restored or get in contact with them personally to discuss it.