• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Retain String Format When Sending GET API Call / USING HTTP Call?

ichilddev

Dear Support and Community

Is there a way to retain the format of a string when sending using a GET API?

The flow is as such:

1. Webhook receive JSON String format
2. Extract JSON
3. Send a Message via GET API call

So far the message send out is in garbage.

However, if we use HTTP call on the same POST API, the string format is intact.

Looking forward!

Attachments

• POST API 1.png
    POST API 1.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 11
  • POST API 2.png
    POST API 2.png
    166 KB · Views: 6
  • Extracted String Format from Webhook.png
    Extracted String Format from Webhook.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 7
  • HTTP Manage to retain the format.png
    HTTP Manage to retain the format.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 6
  • garbage.png
    garbage.png
    363.5 KB · Views: 6

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ichilddev

We suggest testing the API request using the Postman application first. Once you've done that, you can copy the CURL request from there and directly import it into the API by Pabbly.

1718689970452.png

ichilddev

Hey @ichilddev

We suggest testing the API request using the Postman application first. Once you've done that, you can copy the CURL request from there and directly import it into the API by Pabbly.

View attachment 43505

Dear Supreme, thanks for your prompt reply and support.

Is there any video i can reference how this CURL request works? Or can I share with you the workflow and you assist in testing one round so that i can understand better.

Supreme

Staff member
Is there any video i can reference how this CURL request works?
Here you go -

Additionally, you could share the cURL request that was successful in the Postman application, along with a screenshot. This will allow us to examine it further.