• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Returning a value from a workflow

I would appreciate some advice. I am using Pabbly Connect to create an Asana Workflow. The workflow works well.

I now want the results of the workflow, in this case, the newly created Asana Project ID returned back to a VBA program. I am currently exporting the result to CSV file to Onedrive. I then import the CSV file to obtain the Project ID which is then saved to CRM. This allows me to launch and open the Asana project directly without searching ASANA each time. THe problems is Onedrive is slow and can take time for the files to sync.

Is there a better way of achieving this more efficiently and quickly?

I know I can use Pabbly API to do a POST. However, I am not sure what would be an easy way to GET the POST from VBA? Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Are there other Pabbly connection methods that I should be using? Thank you.

Regards

Patrick

I dont have any examples. I was wondering if there is a better way of passing the results of the workflow back so I can use it. currently, I am exporting the result to a CSV file. Do you know of any more efficient ways?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please share the URL of the Workflow whose results you are referring to. Also, clarify what you mean by 'passing the result back'—back to where exactly?