• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Round Robin with Google Sheet "Row Index" Problem

Last edited:

Luv

Staff member
Hey @toplinedropship

We've reviewed your workflow and need clarification on a few points:
  • Please confirm whether you intend to send every form entry to alternate sheets or if you plan to use the same sheet, but alternate rows.
  • Additionally, if you wish to start entries from number 5 in both sheets, you'll need an additional "counter" within each router before the Google Sheets step. Please confirm this requirement.
  • Lastly, ensure your webhook is properly set up in Elementor, as no responses have been captured since the initial one.

Please confirm these details so we can assist you effectively.

Thank you for your help,

1. I would like to send every form entry to alternate spreadsheets as seen in "Order Sheet [NG] - Godswill...] and "Order Sheet [NG] - Chiemeka..."
2. I didn't try adding an additional counter. Maybe I should try that?
3. Webhook is well set up and verified working. I know how to set up webhook

Last edited:

Luv

Staff member
Hey @toplinedropship

Thanks for the prompt response.

We have made a few changes in your first counter so that every form entry registers in alternate Google Sheet.
1719059206484.png

This Counter will give responses "1" and "0", respectively for both the routes.

Now, before Google Sheets step in both the routes, you need to set up another "counter" same as the one you set up initially.

1719059536160.png

1719059552031.png

You need to set up the same "Counter" and map the response Google Sheets.

Let us know if you get stuck at any step or encounter any errors.