• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Router conditions not being implemented

GSG

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTZmMDYzMzA0MzU1MjZjNTUzNjUxM2E1MTYyNTQzMCI_3D_pc
Hi

Please see attached screenshot for this automation. The final step is a router with 6 separate conditional steps.

None of the conditions in each of the router steps are being recognised. The "Data in" simply records "Condition: - (Contains) - Not Set". However, the conditions are properly set as you can see from the attached screenshot. These conditions were tested and worked in testing just fine.

There seems to be a short delay for the condition terms to appear when editing the router steps, and we suspect that this delay may be the problem.

Do you have any solutions for fixing this? We really dont want to have to delete and re-add this router step as there are quite a lot of fields to map in the subsequent step which is to create a sales order on Zoho Books, and this will take some hours to have to rewrite them.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 7.22.18 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 7.22.18 AM.png
    107.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 7.22.59 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 7.22.59 AM.png
    166.1 KB · Views: 62
Hi Everyone
I want to know more about Router, I don,t know much about it. I am trying to implement it but unable to do it. I have landing page form and it is conneccted by webhook with pabbly. But After that i want to know more about router. Can you please help me in this. Find the attachments below.
Our mail id: [email protected]
Screenshot_1.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    20 KB · Views: 55
Hi Sir, this is old video. These function are not showing right now. In my re capture response, in the section of response received, and in the value it is showing question. Not showing Dropdown option here. Find the attachment below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.1.png
    Screenshot_1.1.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 51

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly first capture the webhook response as the correct key value pair from the application you are getting the data from since you are getting the label in the value field. So in that way, the filter step of the Router wouldn't get set.

1692356835679.png

How to capture the webhook response as the correct key value pair, there is no option in form setting also. Form Name is "Forminator". Can you help me on annydesk or otherwise guide me proper please

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 44

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly capture the given questions' option as mentioned in the screenshot in the trigger response from the application you are getting the data.

If you are still facing trouble with that, we recommend you contact the application support team to capture the response from their platform.

1692422442969.png

GSG

Hi, Can I bump the original post, as it appears to have been hijacked by another user.
We still do not have a response to the OP
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
We still do not have a response to the OP
Can you please tell me while using the workflow are toggling the Simple Response button on and off? As we can see from your multiple history logs that was getting toggled multiple times. However, the Filter action step was performing the filtration accordingly only the WooCommerce Meta Data Extractor.

1692783892194.png

GSG

Hi @Supreme, I am not quite sure what you are asking here?

The filter steps are filtered by data contained in Step 6 (i.e. the Woocommerce Meta Data Extractor).

We have not been toggling the Simple Response Button on and off in step 6 - as far as I am aware it has always been set to "simple response".

Screenshot 2023-08-24 at 11.59.29.png

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly tell us whether you were toggling the "Simple Response" button often in your workflow for this action step.

1692851998442.png

GSG

As far as I am aware, this was never toggled on and off. If the log records for this workflow show that it was being toggled regularly, then this was not caused by any actions we took when setting up this workflow and we suspect is some sort of corruption?
Thanks

GSG

Hi
I have just noticed that there has not been an update on this and went to review the workflow again and your replies on this support thread.
In your message on Thursday, you asked if I have been toggling 'simple response' on and off in the Data Transformer by Pabbly step. We replied that we had not been toggling this. However, we have again reviewed the steps in this workflow, and there isn't even a Data Transformer Step in this workflow, so we are wondering if you are reviewing the correct workflow for the errors with the router steps?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GSG

Lately, we eliminated the action step involving JSON Extractor from the workflow. However, we are presently exploring alternative solutions for this matter.

It might require additional time before we find a suitable resolution.

GSG

Ok, thank you for the update. I will also look into alternative ways to action this workflow. There are a number of variables that need to be extracted which adds complexity, but do keep me updated if you find a solution! Thank you very much for your ongoing support

GSG

Hi Just bumping this original message to see if there is an update on the router failure?
Thanks