• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

RSS Feed Interval to Change to 10 minutes?

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzZTA0MzQ1MjY1NTUzNTUxMzEi_pc
I'm using RSS too much in my automations and I just started using Pabbly and also I read the other discussions that the interval is decreased by Pabbly team.
Is it possible to decrease it on my profile so when ever I create workflow for RSS the interval should be 10 minutes by default? or I need to ask for decrease on every workfolw?

By the way, for now, someone please help me decreasing the interval to 10 minutes on this workflow: IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzZTA0MzQ1MjY1NTUzNTUxMzEi_pc

Best,
Muhammad Irfan

Subin

Staff member
Hey @irfanbaitham !

Sure, we have reduced the update time for the given workflow to 10mins-

1709018004125.png

Furthermore, the update time is not possible on a profile basis, it is possible on a workflow basis only.

So incase you create a new workflow and the update time is not 10 minutes by default, do let us know so we can reduce the update time for you from our end.

lexluthorjr

Hello, I also need my RSS by Pabbly reduce from 6 hours to every 3 hours.