• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Running into issues with Integrations

Hello All,

I am trying to setup funnels so I can identify traffic as well as set proper tags for communication.

The types of routes I have at this time:
FB Ad
Google Search
Native website www.whatever.com
Phone

Currently I have FB ads funneling to my site, I have callback tracker that I want move the lead data into FLowlu. I also want to be able to have an onboarding form that I can move the data to flowlu, if the customer buys the subscription it will apply the tags active, other which pabbly will then via webhook/API reach out to encharge and add them according to tags. At the same time will create a user in Acadle so they can join the academy either as a Active User or Visitor. I have tried setting up jotform to flowlu and ran into issues.

If someone has some time to help me out , I don't mind even paying to get some assistance. I am a devops manger, understand webhooks etc I am just hitting a wall.