• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Sale is not tracked inside the both dashboard

Hello pabbly team i have just created a affiliate product for my affiliate customer. i have tested 3 times means done 3 payment but not able to track inside the dashboard while link click are tracked why this is happen please help me to fix the issue.

i have integrated instamojo payment gateway with API key & token but still sale is not track.

I am sharing the screenshot of both dashboard.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 1.06.07 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 1.06.07 PM.png
    882.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 1.07.00 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 1.07.00 PM.png
    242.2 KB · Views: 52
P

Pabblymember14

Hello Sahnawaz,

Upon checking, it seems that you are not currently using Pabbly Subscription checkout page to collect payments from your customers, and instead are creating commission rules for Pabbly Subscription product and plan. In this case, the recommended method would be to use the API method.

You can refer to this documentation for more information - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/us...ithout-using-the-pabbly-checkout-pages.10640/

If you want to use the affiliate module with Pabbly Subscription checkout page, you can add the checkout page on your webpage where customers are redirected from the affiliate link, or create a direct affiliate link of your checkout page.

For further assistance, you may check our affiliate videos at https://www.youtube.com/@pabblysubscriptionbilling/search?query=affiliate.