• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Schedule by Pabbly Trigger issue

Thomas1721

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTZhMDYzZjA0MzY1MjZiNTUzNDUxMzc1MTY1NTQzNiI_3D_pc
Hi Pabbly team,

The schedule app setting as shown in the photo only gets triggered on a bi-weekly basis even though I set it to weekly.

The workflow was executed successfully last Monday (08 Jan) and I had to manually re-execute it today.

Please advise if I set it up correctly?

Thanks.

1705275236788.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Thomas1721,

You have set up the scheduler correctly to trigger on a weekly basis, and it should be triggered every Monday at 8 AM automatically. Please allow us some time to look into the reason for the workflow not being triggered automatically. We will get back to you with an update soon.

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please check your workflow now it should work now on your scheduled day of the week.

Thomas1721

Thank you very much for the prompt support. I can't confirm until it runs in subsequent weeks. I will report back if there are any issues. May I ask if this issue is isolated to my workflow or in general for all Schedule workflow in my time zone?

Thomas1721

Hi, this issue is still happening to my workflow.

It didn't get triggered this week again.

Can you please look into? Thanks.

Thomas1721

Sure it is: IjU3NjMwNTZjMDYzMTA0MzA1MjY1NTUzYzUxMzM1MTYyNTQzMyI_3D_pc

I had to manually re-execute the workflow for this week.

Supreme

Staff member
We have forwarded your concern to the technical team and they are currently looking into it.