• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Scheduled WhatsApp

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the recent video tutorial sent out about how to use WhatsApp in pabbly there's a great video that shows you how to send WhatsApp's from Google Sheets which I've set up and it works great...

What I want to do is to schedule this workflow to occur on a certain day/time every week.

Can anybody advise how I'd set this up what actions / triggers flow I'd use to make this happen?

Pabbly Scheduler > Google Sheets > WhatsApp

What action would I use in the Google Sheets to get the sheet data row by row and and send it into the WhatsApp action to send multiple WhatsApp messages?

Many thanks in advance for any help

Status
Not open for further replies.