• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send contacts from LinkedIn to ActiveCampaign

thenetking

Hello.

My boss has tasked me with finding a replacement for Zapier.

So I signed up here and have no idea what I'm even attempting to connect. I've tried creating the flow a few times and can't figure out how I integrate with LinkedIn itself, or how I could go about making a hook(or whatever) pull new contacts.

Currently, via Zapier, any new connections my boss makes on LinkedIn are instantly added to his ActiveCampaign email list.

At this point my options seem to be:
- Find an article that explains this, although I'm not even sure what exactly I'm trying to do.
- Hire a third party to create this connection.
- Cancel this account and continue using Zapier.

Any input or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

And I assume this is the only form of support Pabbly offers?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @thenetking

If you are trying to syn your Linkedin data with the Active campaign then kindly refer to the following videos.

(Watch the first part of the video on how you can receive the data from your Linkedin)

(Watch the last part of the video to pass the data in Active Campaign)

Kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

Boedewijn

Hi, Im having the same type of question. I want to import a new contact of Linkedin into google sheets or a different app (Recruiterflow). I cannot seem to find how to do this. Zapier was easy to set up. I see similar with Pabbly but it seems to work different. Anyone that can help me with a video or link or whatever is helpful?