• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send Messages from Google Sheets to WhatsApp Group and automate the creation of Group

Hi guys, I'm looking for a way to automate the creation of What's App groups and the automatic sending of messages within these groups, but I can't find any video about it, except for an old video made by Pabbly on Youtube (https ://youtu.be/mYWgKkGqBOI?si=iVMIlXaur6aI9W92) which however reading the comments seems to me to be very dated as a video...

I would like to ask you if you have any advice on how to do this, thanks!

Preeti Paryani

Hello @matteo carasso

Currently, using Pabbly or the WhatsApp Cloud API, you cannot send messages directly to WhatsApp groups due to WhatsApp’s policies.

However, you can automate sending individual messages to multiple users.