• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on April 17th, 2024, due to a public holiday in India.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

Send new Youtube video links in mobile format to Specific Whatsapp contacts/groups automatically

Rafa_Pably

Hello,

I want to send Youtube video links automatically after every new upload to Specific Whatsapp contacts/groups.
I just need to send the link in mobile format like this example (
) without any extra text.
Is there any way to do this?

I have been watching many tutorials but I just can't figure it out.

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Rafa_Pably

Currently, the WhatsApp API which is integrated does not provide any solution to post video content on mobile mode.

Further, if you can use the "WA GOLD: V3 - Send Text Message to Group" action step to send the message to a Group.

1676012972101.png