• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Sending appointments to google calendar keeps failing

Status
Not open for further replies.

VitalWeb

Hi, I am simply trying to create an appointment in google calendar but it simply keep erroring.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1688035505583.png

1688035720109.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @VitalWeb

Please check the DateTime in the action step which you are passing, it is not the correct format. Kindly pass the date and time as mentioned in the help text and try accordingly.

2023-06-30_12h05_38.png

(Watch the second part of the video)

VitalWeb

Thankyou, I got that working now but now a new issue.
I am creating the meeting in google meet, but the meeting does not include a google meet link.
I assume the meeting link is the main purpose of creating a meeting in google meet.
I see no other setting in the automation to activate the meeting link?
1688124306842.png

Status
Not open for further replies.