• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Setting up Pabbly for memberships

Chris_M

I am a novice at these types of "plug-ins" and am asking for guidance on where to find the information I am looking for. I am sure it is here somewhere, but to save me some time of searching every thread and article, perhaps you can help point me in the right direction. I am trying to create a site that will have membership subscriptions, as well as emailing news letters / quarterlies every 3 months. On the site will be a members only section. What I need is for the member, once they have completed the membership form and paid the annual subscription dues to automatically gain access to the members only section, and send their information to our gmail newsletter list so that they will automatically receive the newsletter emails. I do not wish to use any other wordpress mail plugin if it is not necessary. Can you please post links to the information I will need to go through &/or fill in any holes that might be looming out there.

Thank You

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Chris_M

Could you please tell us what application you are trying to use for your automation in order and how you are retrieving the membership of your members?

Chris_M

Not sure if this is what you are asking, but my understanding of pabbly connect is basically that you can make anything happen from a trigger, therefore I did not think an external automation application was needed, and have the pabbly plus acount. The "business" building a site is a non-profit genealogy society that has basically been dormant the past few years due to lack of leadership willing to change with the times. We have a very limited budget, and are trying to build a digital library of our holdings for the few members we currently have, hoping to add more by making our "library" available digitally. We are using Wordpress, need the sign up/membership form to start the process of the triggers. So a person signs up to be a member, pays the membership fee (via paypal) In turn for the society the information from the sign up form (ie: email address) should automatically add that email to our .com email that we have routed into gmail workspace, into the tagged group to send our quarterlies by email. For the new member it should open up the member access page, using a user name and password set by the new member. Would also like to add other information from form to goggle spread sheet

Last edited:

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Chris_M !

The use case which you have mentioned is not possible as of now.

Also, for the Gmail part, we just have the option for sending emails at our end-

1647412785410.png

You can check on the possible scenarios for WordPress, Paypal and Gmail on our YouTube channel-

Hope, we have mentioned your query.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Chris_M !

As of now, you can collect the Paypal payments and send it into Google Sheet.

You can refer upon this video tutorial for the same-

Hope, we have mentioned your query.