• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Share Facebook post to Page

Darryl DHE

So before the latest Facebook Pages trigger, I had the pages I admin in one community setup to automatically share a new post the the local Chamber of Commerce page (which I also admin).
Pages trigger, delay 30 min, create post with original post URL (image 1)
Now, with the new pages trigger, that URL doesn't show (image 2)
And all I can seem to do is create a new page post with no reference to the original page.
Help! This was a great thing for my clients visibility and not having to do it manually was 🤌🤌
Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 11.48.20 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 11.51.21 AM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 11.48.20 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 11.48.20 AM.png
    237.8 KB · Views: 49

Supreme

Staff member
If you are trying to pass the Image to the Post then kindly use the "Facebook Pages: Create Page Photo Post" action step. Since the " Facebook Pages: Create Page Post" action step only posts the link of the content.

2023-09-29_18h18_39.png

Darryl DHE

I'm trying to share the post, not create a new post. Making a new post defeats my purpose of promoting the business associated with the original post.