• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Shopify metafields

lohith

Hello team,

While creating a new product in shopify I don't see the metafields in the product create action. I also saw in forum that shopify API is not supported for metafields yet. Could you check if its available now?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @lohith

We looked at it and discovered there isn't an API to show the meta fields in their API documentation and not support the meta fields.

Here is the link - https://community.shopify.com/c/tec...ific-namespace-not-working/m-p/1499455#M80471

In addition, if you are referring to the meta field mentioned below, I would like to confirm that we already have that field available. However, if you require additional fields or functionality, we would be happy to assist you in building them if you confirm through API documentation.

unnamed.png

Our team will then review the API documentation and work with you to develop a solution that meets your needs.

So, if you need any assistance in building additional fields or functionality, please let us know by providing the API documentation or other relevant details, and we will be happy to help.

Arshita

Staff member
We would like to inform you that we are currently working on adding the necessary metafields to your Shopify account.

We understand that this may cause some inconvenience, but we assure you that we are working diligently to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Once the metafields have been added, we will notify you. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter,

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @lohith

Could you please provide us with the specific custom field name that you would like to use in Shopify when purchasing a new product?

This information will allow us to verify the compatibility of the field name and add it accordingly to your workflow.

lohith

hey @Arshita,

Please note that I want to use custom field name while creating a new product and not when a new order is placed.

this is the field name which I wanted to add in create new product action.

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @lohith

Thank you for sharing. Please allow us some time to add meta fields in Shopify.

Once the meta fields have been added, we will notify you. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter,

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @lohith

I would like to inform you that the custom field name has been successfully created while creating a new product. However, if you are facing any issues related to this, please let us know so that we can assist you further.

lohith

thank you let me test them out next week and update you guys. Thank you for quick action on the requirements

Arshita

Staff member
Sure, please feel free to inform me if you encounter any issues. I am willing and available to offer any assistance or support necessary to help resolve any problems you may encounter.

manavmash

Hi, I want to fetch all the metafields data from Shopify to pabbly connect. I am using Find product by title node. I am basically creating a google sheet to shopify sync. This google sheet will be the central price management sheet where all the product price updates will happen. I need to update a metafield using pabbly but none of the nodes in pabbly is fetching any metafields. Please assist.

Attachments

• chrome_1Sv0NW0WDg.png
    chrome_1Sv0NW0WDg.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 44

Supreme

Staff member
As per your concern, the meta fields cannot be listed in the "Find Product by title" API response or any other action step.