• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Shopify trigger on SKU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfgram

I want to automatically create a new student account in Zenler whenever a specific course SKU is ordered in my Shopify store.

The trigger currently works on any Shopify New Order. How do I filter it to a specific SKU being ordered? I don't want a new course account created in Zenler for every single order, just the orders that have a course SKU in them...

Thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @wolfgram

How do I filter it to a specific SKU being ordered? I don't want a new course account created in Zenler for every single order, just the orders that have a course SKU in them...
Following the trigger event, you have the option to employ the Filter action step to handle the data according to specific order details.

For a comprehensive understanding of how to utilize the Filter action step, please review the video tutorial provided below:

wolfgram

Thank you!

Since a single Shopify order can have multiple line items, and I need to check if ANY of those line items contains the SKU for an online course... how do I do that?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
For this use case, you need to disable the Simple Response, and then create a new order to capture the details in array format.
1693547673941.png

Once you have captured the response in array format, add the Line Itemizer as the second step in your workflow, which will provide you with comma-separated SKUs.

Set your filter the way it's shown in the screenshot attached below..
1693548574529.png

Status
Not open for further replies.