• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Shopify-WhatsApp Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Task History ID
CUEENlUCB2RfFVM5UQJWcQ8bCw8AWgM_UUgGFAcIUSlTHVM4BEVdNw1BVXcHZgRlAEkGbA5SBT4PGwIGAlQJelNJU29RUlErUx4IcwdWCDsJVwQsVTQ
My shopify store is global store, Customer does not enter phone number with country code,all we have is customer's country & phone number (without country code) so how do we send whatsapp notification ? without ountry code in phone field ?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @totallyindian,

I have added some steps to your workflow that should provide you with the phone number, including the country code and in the correct format.
1701800381515.png

Okay great!, i need one more help, in my api I need to put dynamic url as you can check in my (Shopify URL Screenshot) I only need value after https:totallyindian.com/___________ as selected in the screen shot, and that value should come in my api thing last workflow (API Request Screenshot attached)

Attachments

• Shopify URL.jpg
    Shopify URL.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 31
  • API Request.jpg
    API Request.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 32

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have added a Text Parser to your workflow, which should extract the highlighted part of the link for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.