• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Slack channel name error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsharpp

I receive an error when I want to create a Slack channel.

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-08-07 om 19.46.20.png

Jsharpp

I also tried a different name. Then I receive this message:
Scherm­afbeelding 2023-08-07 om 19.53.56.png

However, when I try to add a user to this channel it says channel is not found:

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-08-07 om 19.57.02.png

Jsharpp

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. This name is not taken. There is no user or channel that exist in the slack community.
I also checked other fields and get the same error.

Do you have another explanation?

Supreme

Staff member
As we can see from the "Create Channel" action step, you need to pass the channel name which has unique to Slack and because of that, you are getting the "name_taken" message in response from their server.

You can check the same with the Slack support team if you feel that you same channel name doesn't exist in your Slack account.

Jsharpp

Also other names from the fields that I used give these errors. It's impossible that those names are already taken.

What can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.