• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

SMS Var Mapping

rxdx

Hi,

I am using DLT sms template and its approved, and I need to map google calendar data using sms horizon

1. All workflow added correctly
2. Need to extract Date and Time separately using inside variables (As it has more than 30 characters)
2. Need to check and map below variables, this one is approved sms template content :
Template Content:
Dear Doctor, Your slot ({#var#}) has been marked on {#var#} for {#var#} at {#var#}. WhatsApp us 9xxxxxxx02 to contact RxDx.

Actual Message should be like this :
Dear Doctor, Your slot (9:15 – 10:15am) has been marked on Monday, December 27 for General Medicine at Whitefield. WhatsApp us 9xxxxxxx02 to contact RxDx.

Thank You

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rxdx

We looked into your workflow and almost all the variables are mapped you can check your workflow's route 1. Although we couldn't find the Whitefield which is the location in your workflow in any API's response.

Kindly let us know where it will be available.

Thanks

rxdx

Now I got mapped with required data, but I need to extract phone number where 0 and 91 not require only need to extract core 10 digit phone number(two phone number)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rxdx
Now I got mapped with required data, but I need to extract phone number where 0 and 91 not require only need to extract core 10 digit phone number(two phone number)

Please check out the following screenshot for your concern. I hope this might help you out.

2021-12-29_17h53_01.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rxdx

You can check out the following screenshot for better understanding and it will remove any pre-added prefix from the 10 digit number.

I hope this might help you understand.

2021-12-30_10h58_09.png

rxdx

Hi,

This formula is working but I notice later, that extract phone number result is not capturing last digit of few phone numbers. Please check screenshot.

Thank You.

Attachments

• phone detail.JPG
    phone detail.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 48

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rxdx

You can try another way to extract the phone number from the content. Also, you can map the data on the respective field too.

2021-12-30_15h33_25.png