• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

SMTP does't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

evgeshik

Hi! I try to send email via SMTP, but I always see error, like

1632680117570.png

And I see in Gmail

Unsafe application blocked
This app has been blocked because it does not comply with Google's security standards.
Some apps and devices use unreliable sign-in technologies that could compromise your account. We recommend that you deny access to such applications and devices. If you want to work with them despite the risk, allow access. Google will automatically disable this feature if it will not be used.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Please check and confirm that you're using entering the correct SMTP details for the integration.

And I see in Gmail
This app has been blocked because it does not comply with Google's security standards.
Some apps and devices use unreliable sign-in technologies that could compromise your account. We recommend that you deny access to such applications and devices. If you want to work with them despite the risk, allow access. Google will automatically disable this feature if it will not be used.
Where you're getting this error? Can you show us a screenshot of the same?

evgeshik

1632737020351.png

I tried different accounts and I see this error

I deleted this messege. I sow this in my email

So I can't give you a screen

Email, password are correct. I checked it in incognito

Last edited:

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Why you're not using directly the Gmail application for this? We have native integration with them.

1632737696772.png

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
You need to use SMTP by Pabbly for that, and then add the SMTP details which you get from your Amazon SES account as shown below -

1632742051181.png

Status
Not open for further replies.