SMTP Email Not Sending When Using Saleshandy receivedReplyMessage, Detailed Troubleshooting & Fix Needed

Status: Open · Asked by Salek Antoz on · 0 views

Salek Antoz — Question ·

Hi Pabbly Support,

I’m having an issue with a Pabbly workflow:


Here's the video where i explain everything: https://video.salekantoz.com/conversations/d8a3c2db-acc3-50a7-99a2-3996dd2bfb58


Saleshandy → Filter → SMTP (Pabbly)


I’m trying to forward Saleshandy replies to another email address using my SMTP.


I’ve confirmed the SMTP connection works:


  1. 1. Fixed an initial authentication error.
  • 2. Hardcoded email test → received successfully.
  • 3. SMTP + mapped Saleshandy subject → received successfully.
  • 4. Saleshandy receivedReplyMessage mapped directly into SMTP Body → not received.
  • 5. The same receivedReplyMessage is successfully received and displayed in Infinity.

  • Also, converting receivedReplyMessage using HTML → Markdown allows the email to send, but the formatting is messy because it contains the entire quoted email thread.


So SMTP itself works; the issue appears to be passing the raw Saleshandy HTML into SMTP.

Can you please tell me the exact fix/workflow to forward receivedReplyMessage successfully while preserving clean email formatting?

Thanks,


##2nd issue. How do I feed that email to AI, get a fixed answer like Interested/Not interested, and then use that information to run the rest of the automation? Please help set this up. I just need the AI to read the email and then let me know. I have an OpenAI and OpenRouter subscription. But I'm not sure how to do it.

##3rd issue: Saleshandy native automations don't show up on Pabbly. 

Best
Salek Antoz

Back to all forum threads · Log in to reply