• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

SSL on Custom Domain

I wish to apply my own certificate to a Pabbly custom domain. I do not wish to use Cloudflare for DNS as a lot of my services are whitelabelled and break when I cut across to Cloudflare. Is this possible. I have SSL on my main domain and understand that checkout.maindomain.com (example) is CNAME aliased to Pabbly. Is there a way to achieve this?

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There!

We would like to inform you that for a custom domain SSL, we only support Cloudflare DNS. Your DNS should be on Cloudflare for us to SSL your custom domain.
All other SSL requests can’t be accepted.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

msaharan29

hi am getting the same kind of issue when checking you website also have the same problem can you guide how o resolve this issue

my domain is hosted on was and with rout 53 , SSL certificate also attached with custom sub domain
1673002778536.png

pabbly.jpg

P

PabblyMember2

Hello @msaharan29,

As we can see you are operating your custom domain separately. We would like to let you know that your custom domain would be displayed in Pabbly's checkout page URLs, thank you page URLs, shareable invoice URLs, affiliate sign-up URL, & Client Portal Sign-in URLs.
Kindly check in your account.