• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Stripe Separate Items

This is probably easy to do but cannot see it in the workflow or as an option on the Webhook setting in Stripe.
Plus cannot see that it has been asked before?

I have a number of different items being sold in my Stripe account and I dont want the trigger to fire on every sale. I just need it to capture details based on a single item.

How do I configure the trigger to only act on a specific item sold in my Stripe account not every sale processed.

Thank you for any help here.

Himesh

Hello @hereforthebeer ,

You can set up the filter in the second step of pabbly connect where you can differentiate the product with their id. If the product id matches with the product id you want to get trigger then you can go further with the workflow.

If you still unable to solve that issue let me know, we'll have zoom call. FYI I'm not from pabbly connect team I'm an automation freelancer who helps other pabbly connect users.

Ah I should have gone further. The next step I was asked to complete was the MYSQL connection so did not see that option come up. I will have a further go.

Thank you so very much for the quick response!

Its presumable the Filter option before the MYSQL bit.

I think I need to connect the filter but cannot see where to do this. Pressing connections does nothing on my screen.

Problem is it shows connected : but the option to select label is blank. I have a prodID which would be the item to match.

This has to be something to do with the filter option not being connected. Am I on the right track?

Himesh

Ok i do have some suggestions for you.. Can you please dm me we'll do free zoom call I'll help you out.. Because typing the whole answer might not work..