• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Switching From yearly to monthly billing

Hello,

We paid for a year, but want to switch to monthly billing with a higher task count. I am on the yearly 12K per month plan, so If I click upgrade and choose the 24K task plan, what happens with the other money I've already used to pre-pay for the year? Is that pro-rated back as credits? Or do I pay the $39 per month and then I would get the 12K tasks from the yearly and 24K from the monthly for a total of 36k?

Thanks!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @truckinsurance,

If you purchase a Monthly plan, the tasks associated with both the Yearly and Monthly plans will be assigned to your Pabbly Connect account. In total, you will receive 36,000 tasks per month.

If you want to be allotted 24,000 tasks per month, you can purchase a $19 Monthly plan. You will be assigned 12,000 tasks from the Yearly plan and 12,000 tasks from the Monthly plan, totaling 24,000 tasks per month.