• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect Monthly Standard Package with Team Members

housiey.dev

Hi,

I have tried Pabbly connect Integration and now want to buy the standard plan. I have couple of queries:-
1684826773915.png

- Its says unlimited team members , currently in free trail I got 100 tasks. And I have also added a team member he also got the 100 tasks.
How the task will calculated in Standard Plan as it has 12K task per month. Lets say if I have added 3 team members, they are creating their own corresponding workflows then how the task will be calculated ? Is it induvial team members 12K tasks or total 12K task between all the team members.
- What else will be the probable extra charges I have to pay after taking this monthly standard plan.
Please reply.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @housiey.dev

How the task will calculated in Standard Plan as it has 12K task per month. Lets say if I have added 3 team members, they are creating their own corresponding workflows then how the task will be calculated ? Is it induvial team members 12K tasks or total 12K task between all the team members.
I would like to inform you that the task calculation is the same for all subscription plans of Pabbly Connect.

Here I the definition of a task:

Any action being performed inside your workflow is considered a task. Triggers are not calculated in the tasks. Only the action steps are calculated in the task counts. Additionally, internal tasks of the Pabbly Connect such as Filter, Router, Formatter, etc are not counted as a task.

Like if you send one lead from Facebook Lead Ad to MailChimp, it will be counted as a single task. If you have a multi-step automation workflow, it will be counted depending on the number of action steps. For example: If you send one lead from Facebook Lead Ad to MailChimp and then send the same lead to Google Sheets. It will be counted as 2 tasks -

Also, if you purchase the Standard plan, you will get 12,000 tasks. Even if you add 2 or 3 members as Team members, the total number of tasks will still be 12,000. Each team member will not get 12000 tasks.

Please watch this video explaining how the team member feature works -

- What else will be the probable extra charges I have to pay after taking this monthly standard plan.
You just need to pay the subscription charges. Once you have subscribed to the plan, there is no need for any extra charges. Note that for the third-party applications which you will be using, you will be required to pay them separately.