• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tab key

hojae6b4

Hello, please let me detect {{tab}}} like the {{space}}} function when I implement workflow with webhook. When I receive data from the user, I use the tab key a lot, but I use Json and so on.

75E81E24-CC91-4516-9304-934E9E46ECBB.png

YVQpbQsBdd7Hz8Hw4XxFBZ-w_4HnKZ49ERFJSxhqPExyXSFDfTRdK06q7XbCTX5kMEuq_i8DCILkkDcCnN9Qb2OrWtwQYiHc3Oeu7GiXQJ-gm-fFOIGt4UCOPWOIO5NMmWGCI0c=s0-d-e1-ft
Hello hojae Shin,
This email is to notify you that for the workflow "reserved_char_replace : replace #\" : (param) string : (result) {replaced}" , a recent task was not executed due to following error -​
Task History ID: IjIwNzU5NzkzIg_3D_3D
Step Name: Text Formatter by Pabbly > Replace Text
Task Error Detail:
{
"expose": true,
"statusCode": 400,
"status": 400,
"body": "\"{\\\"type\\\":\\\"replace\\\",\\\"data\\\":{\\\"text\\\":\\\"\\/문자 이정우\\/ 어머님 ^ 오늘 보강 차량 입니다.{{n}}{{n}}1:25\t이정우\t죽곡삼정(리드앤톡) 보강 {{n}}3:05이정우\t5\\/27 리드앤톡{{n}}{{n}}감사합니다. ^\\\",\\\"from\\\":\\\"\\\\\\\\\\\",\\\"to\\\":\\\"\\/\\\"}}\"",
"type": "entity.parse.failed"
}

Note that the workflow has not been paused and continues to run according to your settings. Further, you have the option to re-execute tasks that encountered error from the history section.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, please let me detect {{tab}}} like the {{space}}} function when I implement workflow with webhook. When I receive data from the user, I use the tab key a lot, but I use Json and so on.

View attachment 1132

YVQpbQsBdd7Hz8Hw4XxFBZ-w_4HnKZ49ERFJSxhqPExyXSFDfTRdK06q7XbCTX5kMEuq_i8DCILkkDcCnN9Qb2OrWtwQYiHc3Oeu7GiXQJ-gm-fFOIGt4UCOPWOIO5NMmWGCI0c=s0-d-e1-ft
Hello hojae Shin,
This email is to notify you that for the workflow "reserved_char_replace : replace #\" : (param) string : (result) {replaced}" , a recent task was not executed due to following error -​
Task History ID: IjIwNzU5NzkzIg_3D_3D
Step Name: Text Formatter by Pabbly > Replace Text
Task Error Detail:
{
"expose": true,
"statusCode": 400,
"status": 400,
"body": "\"{\\\"type\\\":\\\"replace\\\",\\\"data\\\":{\\\"text\\\":\\\"\\/문자 이정우\\/ 어머님 ^ 오늘 보강 차량 입니다.{{n}}{{n}}1:25\t이정우\t죽곡삼정(리드앤톡) 보강 {{n}}3:05이정우\t5\\/27 리드앤톡{{n}}{{n}}감사합니다. ^\\\",\\\"from\\\":\\\"\\\\\\\\\\\",\\\"to\\\":\\\"\\/\\\"}}\"",
"type": "entity.parse.failed"
}

Note that the workflow has not been paused and continues to run according to your settings. Further, you have the option to re-execute tasks that encountered error from the history section.
We will check with team and update you.

hojae6b4

We will check with team and update you.
Let me give you an example. I copied 3x3 content ctrl+ctrl+v from the mobile Excel app and sent it to the web hook. I'm asking you this question because I always find the tab key not working well.