• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tag not created in contact in Active campaign

Good day

See my viedeo recording around my question:

In summary:
  • I am using a task from facebook leads to Active campaign create a contact
  • within the Active Campaign fields I specify a tag must be added to the new contact created
  • but when the contact is created, in active campaign, the tag is not added.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Trinity One Social

We have checked the workflow but it seems like you have deleted the one which you used in your video. Could you please let us know the workflow name to check the details again?

Thanks
Kunal

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Trinity One Social

We have checked the workflow but it seems like you have deleted the one which you used in your video. Could you please let us know the workflow name to check the details again?

Thanks
Kunal