• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tally.so

lore0125

Hello, I have a tally form being sent to pabbly through the trigger new form response. I'm having 2 issues...
1. If it is a multiple choice it is sending all the responses not the one chosen
2. It adds all the responses in 1 box like a json field

I'm not seeing the res2 responses. I do not have simple response selected.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The webhook trigger used in Tally is descriptive-based and captures whatever data the application is sending. We do not have any control over the data that Tally.so sends to Pabbly Connect. As the data is being sent in this manner from Tally's end, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do about it.

If it helps, you can watch the video shared below to understand how you can set up Tally.so as the trigger application for multi-select questions.

You can use also use Select Transform JSON to simplify the response.
1696444677596.png

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Can you give us access to your Tally.so account as team member so that we can access your form?

Also can you specify the form link in which you are getting the error?