• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tallyfy Launch Process Action issues

apps

Hi, I can see you have a Tallyfy integration but it’s really lacking a lot to be useful and forces you to use Zapier.

I need to fill out Kick-off form fields and “Assign someone else” to them when launching the process for it to be of any use:

This means you can’t really any useful and very basic data to it (like Name, email etc.).

In additional I’m missing a way to add assign guests when launching a procedure:

This means that you can’t even assign a client to the Blueprint. So basically the Launch Process task is already there, but it offers no way to input any data for the process making it unuseable.

Could you add this please?

See this video for how it works in Zapier where you can set everything. You can populate both Kickoff form fields as well as the field of every task as well as setting assignments and guests for every step: https://share.getcloudapp.com/BluWRJo5

I have made a feature request here:

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

Thanks for posting the API request, our tech will look into it and add the feature in the Tallyfy's integration accordingly.

apps

Also missing a way to find a process by name (not exact match, but loosematch). If not it is not possible to use the "Complete task" action in Pabbly Connect because it requires knowing the Process ID.
I see from Tallyfys documentation and video:
that Zapier has a Find Process Task (see the video how it works), that makes this possible.
See also this: https://support.tallyfy.com/article/251-how-to-mark-process-task-complete-using-zapier

Basically the use case is sending a call back from the booking system (Novocall) to Tallyfy telling it that the call has been booked (so to continue the process) as well as to complete todo lists.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

For now, we have implemented the Global search feature in the Tallyfy action event so now you can pass the kickoff field in the action step.

Meanwhile, please test these features now and let us know if that works for you.

apps

Hi, thanks.

I don't quite understand how I would use these though? Because the Launch Process action doesn't show all fields in the Blueprint still. Only the kickoff fields, so I still cannot populate the other fields which are needed (and like Zapier does).

For instance I need to set different guests in each step and and other content to the fields in the steps

How would I solve this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

Meanwhile please share the output of the action step with us and let us know if it passed all the fields to our Tallyfy correctly or not.

Later, we will try to add the rest of the fields which you have mentioned.

apps

Ok, yes I tested and it passed it perfectly:
You can see the result here in step 2

Just missing the rest of the fields to fill out.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

Thanks for the update. We have forwarded your requirement to our tech team and they will look into it.

Furthermore, we kindly ask for more time to continue working on the matter.

apps

So I see that I have found the process ID based on the email. But based on the process ID I don't see how I can find the Task ID of the "Beslut hardware til indkøb" step. How do I find that so I can compelte a task in a specific process?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

Our developer has checked the current possibility of adding the task in the action event and as of it is not possible to add the additional feature in Tallyfy.

You may post the request on our platform here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/ Once, we add the feature to the action event we will notify you accordingly in near future.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

But how does the Tallyfy Global Search work? It seems broken: see here:
As we can see from your video you are passing Process in the On field only, if you want the task as well, you can pass Task as well, as you can pass comma-separated values in the area.

Further, Pabbly Connect's structure doesn't support recovering the response dynamically.

apps

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

My question is:

How would I find a specific task inside a specific process. Can you provide an example please. There is not documentation for this Global Search flow and it is not obvious how it works.

I want to find the task "Opstartskald: Problembeskrivelse" inside a specific process which I search for by email.

How can I do that?
To find the process I can search by email, however how do I then find the specific task inside that process by task name?

This does not work:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

How can I do that?
To find the process I can search by email, however how do I then find the specific task inside that process by task name?
1667302136316.png

apps

1. Task title is exact match. So you're saying I cannot search based on a kickoff field (eg. the email)? That is the the only name that is consistent because I need timestamps inside my process name. And the timestamp the other apps I send from do not know about.
2. The task search does not work still even if I search exact match:
See this video: https://share.getcloudapp.com/lludL5eW
3. How can I search by "Contains" instead of exact match - because then I could put the email in the process name to work around point 1?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

You can refer to the following API docs of Tallyfy and try the Global Search action event over there where you can search according to the available condition.

Then let us know how you want the action step to search and whatever search it works there we can also implement the same.

1667366262925.png