• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Task Consumption

beastupteam

I have a question before upgrading the task allotment on my account. I had a free account setup and I was syncing information from a form submitted from webpage to zoho crm. I wasn't aware but I exceeded the number of task alloted for workflows. The form submissions continued to synch but only with very limited information submitted from the form. If I upgrade the number of task available now, did it capture all the information from the form submissions so I can access or is that information lost?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @beastupteam

Could you please tell us which application you are using to get the response from the form, also kindly share your registered email address with your Pabbly account, so that we can look into it.