• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tasks number not updating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have started a new workflow which has executed correctly in 5 tests but it's not showing as having run at all. It's a Thrivecart to New Zenler (enrol student on purchase) workflow.

Is there a reason why this might not be working? I'm new to Pabbly and I see a number of glitches and am just concerned that I won't know if something isn't working as needed if it's not obvious that it's run.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @TracyTheSleepCoach

You can first refer to our tutorial video for a better understanding. Further please capture the Thrivecart's response in Live Mode.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
I have started a new workflow which has executed correctly in 5 tests but it's not showing as having run at all. It's a Thrivecart to New Zenler (enrol student on purchase) workflow.

Is there a reason why this might not be working? I'm new to Pabbly and I see a number of glitches and am just concerned that I won't know if something isn't working as needed if it's not obvious that it's run.

but it's not showing as having run at all

Where is it not showing to have run at all??

Is it the task history where it is not showing??

Maybe there is a filter applied on the task history?

but it's not showing as having run at all

Where is it not showing to have run at all??

Is it the task history where it is not showing??

Maybe there is a filter applied on the task history?

Hi @Neeraj and @Supreme I'm using the account for the first time - No filter - and no actions except for the one I'm talking about. No tasks run anywhere. And it's in Live Mode and I ran the purchases on live mode with a coupon for 100% off.

I'll rewatch the video but I think my point was that it's doing what it is supposed to do, just Pabbly isn't keeping count. See attached.

Attachments

• tc to zenler 2.png
    tc to zenler 2.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 60
  • tc to zenler 1.png
    tc to zenler 1.png
    46 KB · Views: 63
  • tc live mode.png
    tc live mode.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 68
  • tc live.png
    tc live.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 52
  • live stream.png
    live stream.png
    113 KB · Views: 66
Additionally - it is also working depsite the plan ID getting a warning that it is incorrect. (It's definitely correct, see attached) /admin#courses/41338/pricing/55297/edit.

HOWEVER - the actual workflow as it's being tested NEVER pulls through new data into it - so the one that is in the workflow now is actually the one that was done in TEST Mode. All the others were done in LIVE mode...don't show up in the workflow...dont' show up as run tasks....but are being put into zenler.

Attachments

• couresplan id.png
    couresplan id.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 67

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @TracyTheSleepCoach

We looked into your workflow and it seems like you haven't captured the Thrivecarts' webhook response properly. Kindly try capturing the data in Live mode and by paying the amount on the payment gateway.

2021-11-20_13h09_15.png

Redoing that worked to start the tasks showing, and the student is added to Zenler but not to the course...I double checked the Plan ID in the URL as explained.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @TracyTheSleepCoach

As we tested and try listing the courses from your account via API we found that there are two courses with the same name so it might be possible that the plan ID which you are passing could belong to the other course which is there with the same name. So we suggest you rename it and map the course and its relative plan ID again and test it out.

couresplan id.png

smelena

I'm having the same problem. I followed the video (
) carefully step-by-step, including using the Router by Pabbly. I did it several times. When I do it in "Test" mode, my students (both EXISTING in Zenler and Not Existing in Zenler) enroll in Zenler upon ThriveCart product purchase. However, I can't get it to work in "Live." I already clicked on "Save and Send Test Request" again, after changing it to Live in both ThriveCart and Pabbly, and I submitted a live payment, but it's still not working. Should I click on "Recapture Webhook?" in Step 1 (ThriveCart Trigger)? I don't want to mess up the Workflow. Thank you for your help! Sylvia Melena

smelena

I'm having the same problem. I followed the video (
) carefully step-by-step, including using the Router by Pabbly. I did it several times. When I do it in "Test" mode, my students (both EXISTING in Zenler and Not Existing in Zenler) enroll in Zenler upon ThriveCart product purchase. However, I can't get it to work in "Live." I already clicked on "Save and Send Test Request" again, after changing it to Live in both ThriveCart and Pabbly, and I submitted a live payment, but it's still not working. Should I click on "Recapture Webhook?" in Step 1 (ThriveCart Trigger)? I don't want to mess up the Workflow. Thank you for your help! Sylvia Melena
Just to clarify, for me it's not about the tasks number. In "Live," my student are not enrolling in Zenler. Thank you!

smelena

Hey @smelena

Kindly try re-capturing the webhook response in Live mode by making a real payment.

View attachment 6295
Thank you. I had already tried "Save and Send Test Request" and then tried a Live payment, but it did not work. It stayed on "Waiting for Reesponse." Today, I tried "Re-Recapture Webhook Response. It's still not working. It's stuck at waiting for response, and my ThriveCart payment already went through. Do I need to recreate this in Live Mode instead of Test? What is the process for switching from Test to Live? Thank you!
1639757733583.png
1639757733583.png

smelena

Hey @smelena

Kindly try re-capturing the webhook response in Live mode by making a real payment.

View attachment 6295
As I mentioned above, I already tried recapturing with a live payment multiple times. I deleted my old workflow, which I set up in Test mode, and tried to recreate it in Live mode follwoign the video. This worked up until the Router Step, when I had to add Route 2 - User Does Not Exit in Zenler. The Zenler ID I had mapped per the video, disappeared when I added the non-existent user. So, I deleted that workflowe and started again trying to create a simple workflow without the Routes since the "Enroll in Course" in Zenler says that if user does not exist, Zenler will create a new user and enroll. That is not working either. I was on a call with Zenler today and they don't provide any videos or support for Pabbly because they only integrate with Zapier. I am frustrated now. I know the product is solid, since many people have attested to it, but the tutorials are hard to follow. I need to take a break and rethink this. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.