• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Telegram problem !

I want help / I don't know what's wrong
When I pressed yes
Workflow has already repeated the request too many times
What mistake am I doing here when I am at the beginning of Workflow?
قد تكون صورة ‏تحتوي على النص '‏‎Trigger: When this happens 1.Telegram Bot: Set Webhook/ Watch Updates Choose App Help Instant Telegram Bot Free ask Trigger Event Set Webhook Watch Updates Connected Simple Response Save Send Do you wish to resend the request again? You have already used the event Set Webhook Watch Updates of Telegram Bot for this workflow. If you resend the request, duplicate data for the same event may arrive. This may affect your workflow by making it execute multiple times for the same event. Action 2. Cho Do you still want to resend the request again? Choose App Yes No‎‏'‏

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @karimsalah,
  1. If you have clicked on 'Save & Send Test Request' only once, then you can click on "Yes" and continue to set up the next steps of your workflow.
  2. In case you have clicked on 'Save & Send Test Request' more than once, disable this workflow and create a new workflow from scratch (without cloning).

Good @ArshilAhmad
I created a new Workflow and deleted the old one
The problem is that Telegram brings old data every two minutes or more from old messages on the channel
I don't know what the secret behind this problem is
Why does he repeat the process over and over again?
And not based on updates and new messages!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    36.1 KB · Views: 49