• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Thrivecart/Memberpress integration for Order Bumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
I'm trying to set up an integration between Thrivecart and Memberpress because I need my order bump to either update or create a member in Memberpress. I have a plugin that connects the front end offer with MP automatically but unfortunately doesn't work with bumps.

The issue is that I can only choose to EITHER update or create a new member and when I test it in Pabbly, it fails because it says a member with that email address already exists. How can I set this up so that it does both, depending on the member (obviously some people will already have an account and others will not).

Or do I need to set up two workflows - one with "create a member" and one with "update a member" so that one of them catches either a new person or an existing one? Also, with update an existing member, it brings up all my members in a list to choose. How do I set this up to just match the Thrivecart email address?

Thanks,
I've attached a screenshot of what I've set up so far, if anyone can advise.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 4.15.38 pm.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 4.15.38 pm.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 32
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @info@katherinemackenziesm

You can utilize the "MemberPress: Search Member" action step to verify the presence of a member in your MemberPress account. Subsequently, with the assistance of the Router action step, you can either create or update the member individually by establishing a separate route.

1715847969588.png

1715848017359.png

You can also refer to the following video tutorial on the Router action step -

Thank you
Hey @info@katherinemackenziesm

You can utilize the "MemberPress: Search Member" action step to verify the presence of a member in your MemberPress account. Subsequently, with the assistance of the Router action step, you can either create or update the member individually by establishing a separate route.

View attachment 42272

View attachment 42273

You can also refer to the following video tutorial on the Router action step -

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly! I didn't know about this.

I have set up the routes, which is all fine. The only problem I am having is that when I create the transaction, it is making me choose an existing Wordpress member ID from the list. Will this not mean that when it runs, it will just assign it to the member I choose when setting it up when it should be assigning the transaction to the member ID/username from the search action or the "create new member" action?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 7.24.06 pm.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 7.24.06 pm.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 32
P

Pabblymember11

Please pass the Memberpress member ID from the 'Create Member' action's response to create the transaction this should work as expected.

1715859192178.png

Status
Not open for further replies.