• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Thrivecart --> systeme.io

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmQwNTY0MDYzNzA0M2M1MjY5NTUzZDUxMzI1MTY2NTQzMSI_3D_pc
Integrating Thrivecart with Systeme.io using Pabbly Connect because my sales form is in Thrivecart.

Objective: When someone purchases a product in Thrivecart, add the contact into systeme.io, then tag the contact.

Workflow: Thrivecart (Product Purchase) --> systeme.io (Create Contact) --> systeme.io (Add Tag to Contact)

When does it work: It works when the contact I'm trying to add does not already exist in systeme.io.

When it doesn't work: It doesn't work when the email (contact) already exists in systeme.io because systeme.io (Create Contact) throws an exception that the email value already exists.

What I've tried: Thrivecart (Product Purchase) --> systeme.io (Search Contact by Email) --> Then use a Router. This doesn't work because systeme.io (Search Contact by Email) does not return a status flag "Found" or "Not Found". It actually returns a different set of fields when the contact is found vs when the contact is not found, so there is no consistent field that I can use in the workflow to feed into the Router.

Can you please help? Thanks, Andrew

Supreme

Staff member
When I update my registration on systeme.io, it asks for the user ID, and I only have their email address for this action.

How can I solve the problem in this case?
Can you please share the workflow URL once you have tried it so that we can look into it?

Você pode compartilhar a URL do fluxo de trabalho depois de testá-lo para que possamos analisá-lo?

1725390252909.png

manthan

Staff member
Hey @Marcos Assis

We’ve observed from our end that when using the "Create Contact with Custom Field" action event in Systeme.io, an error occurs indicating that the email is already in use. Please check on your side and let us know if you have any concerns or need further assistance.

Yes, this is an email already registered in my account!

My question is...

How to update this registration without having its ID? Is it possible to do it via email?

Supreme

Staff member
How to update this registration without having its ID? Is it possible to do it via email?
I will recommend you use the following video lesson's logic in the workflow where it will avoid the workflow hitting the error with the existing kind and will create/update the contact accordingly.

(Please watch the second part of the video after the trigger event configuration, whereas we have used other application for the logic you can do the same with Systeme.io)

Hi, Pabbly Connect support sent me a new workflow that works for me. I've since tried to replicate it for client, but I'm getting the same errors.

I've tried reaching out to support again, but they haven't been helpful.

Pabbly Connect, can you create a video showing Thrivecart --> systeme.io? Or Calendly --> systeme.io?

Once we all learn this once for adding a new contact into systeme.io, and updating an existing contact in systeme.io, we'll be fine.

We just need to see how your router handles adding a new contact for when a contact does not exist.

I'm experiencing the same problem. Did you manage to solve it? If so, could you tell me what you did and, if possible, send me a screenshot of your flow on Pabbly?
1726124179934.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @andrewlowcoach

To set up a workflow in Pabbly Connect for adding or updating contacts in Systeme.io using triggers from ThriveCart or Calendly, you start by creating a trigger for the relevant event (like a new purchase in ThriveCart or a new invitee in Calendly). Then, use Pabbly's "Router" to branch the workflow.
(Watch the first part of the video)

And for a better understanding on the Router action step, you can refer to the following one -

The first route should check if the contact already exists in Systeme.io by using the "Search Contact" event.

1726128422733.png

If the contact doesn't exist, you'll set up a second route to add a new contact using the "Add Contact" action. If the contact exists, use the third route to update the contact information with the "Update Contact" event. This setup ensures that new contacts are created when necessary, and existing ones are updated, preventing duplicates. Once configured, test the workflow to confirm it works as expected.

1726128509912.png